- Enjoy 100% blackout light blocking technology.
- Fall into a restful sleep with the help of our lightly padded design and silky-smooth organic bamboo knit fabric.
- One size fits all elastic strap allows for the perfect amount of tension across your face while allowing a comfortable fit.
- Proprietary OEKO-TEX certified, hypoallergenic, and breathable organic bamboo fabric comfortably keeps your face and eyes cool throughout the night without irritating your skin or putting excess pressure on your eyes.
- A machine washable and eco-friendly vegan eye mask
Organic Bamboo Eye Mask
Hear what customers are saying:
Which kind is right for me?
95% Bamboo, 5% Spandex
Ultra cooling & soft
Better for hot sleepers
50% Bamboo, 50% Fleece
Ultra silky & cozy
Better for cold sleepers
Both blankets contain a premium inner weighted blanket, 4 inch double stitch pockets, evenly distributed weight, reinforced glass bead pockets, and a removable cover. Both are machine washable.
Still not sure?Live chat with us
What to know before you buy
What is Weighted Evolution? Who can benefit from our blankets? How do they work? Why choose our blankets? What makes Weighted Evolution the most sought after weighted blanket? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
The benefits of weighted blankets
Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS), Insomnia, Narcolepsy, Sleep Apnea, REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
General Anxiety, Major Depressive Disorder, PTSD, Panic Disorder, ADHD/ADD, Sensory Processing Disorder
Parkinsons, Autism (ASD), Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, Arthritis
Subscribe to the Snooze Letter.
Get the latest promotions, giveaways, and news direct to your inbox!
Find the perfect weighted blanket size
Your blanket weight should be 8-10% of your body weight
- Weighted blankets are smaller than traditional comforters, because they are meant to cover your body, not the bed.
- Only the King Size weighted blanket is suitable for sharing.
- Allow 14-21 days for your body to adjust to the weighted sensation.
- Do not use if you have sensitive joints (ex. Knee, back, hip or joint pain)
- If you are taller than 5’5”, we suggest a King or Queen size.